I see these acronyms routinely. Some I knew, others I've asked around and most people have no clue. To put it in the format of a question for the estimable radio show "Says You," five points for identifying where you'd see it, and five points for unpacking the acronym.
Answers (highlight to see)
1. Queensland and Northern Territories Air Service
2. Stock Keeping Unit
3. Canadian Oil Low Acid (a euphemism for rape seed)
4. Price Look-Up
5. National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
6. Bayerische Motoren Werke
7. Joint Photographic Experts Group
8. recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone
9. United States Pharmacopeia
As always, feel free to add your own in comments.