Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Tool Civic Responsibility Edition

Oregon is an exclusively vote-by-mail state, so today's tool is the fountain pen.  It was actually used some time ago, but seems appropriate for today.

The Real Doctor and I went out for a walk this evening, and I wondered which of our neighbors our votes exactly cancelled out.  Probably any one of them; we live in an area that is deeply conservative, and it's no surprise to see road signs about the evils of Agenda 21 and how Obama is destroying America with communism.  I do my darndest to keep discussion away from politics; the contractor working here today failed to do so, and unleashed a violently bitter diatribe about the evils of all politicians from a delivery man.  I think election day has everybody riled up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment